Sunday, May 14, 2006

Robbed: NYC bites back.


Lots of nice stuff happened today. My bocce team (Old Dirty Barristers) won our game and we are in the semifinals. I attended drupal camp over at the polytechnic and it was great. (Drupal looks great and really easy btw - I think I'm going to create a new site on it.)

It's also my buddy Angie's birthday on the 13th, so that's nice. I went to her party, went upstairs, then we both came down to check out her new bike and mine.

Her's had two more wheels than mine did. For once, I didn't pull the front wheel off and lock it and back wheel through the frame to a fence. I got punished for it and someone used those quick release levers to help themselves to two new bike tires.

I guess I'll be making a trip to the bike shop on Mother's day.
--edit: I didn't. Instead I went and kicked ass in the floyd bocce tournament.